Free download of stock list templates
Definition of inventory is the assets in a company’s balance sheet. Stockpiling is one of the most important things in a company’s business. For example, a factory has a inventory of raw materials for production. Meanwhile, a reseller company has a list of stocks of products purchased for resale to end users. Regardless of the company you are in, a stock list is required to calculate revenue, to find out which products are required and to calculate taxes.
The following are the goals and benefits of a stock:
- Calculate income and profits
Profits are defined as the money collected when the company sells inventory. While profit or profit is the final income after the reduction of gross income at variable costs. A company’s success is born of the fact that it can get stocks at the lowest possible cost and sell it at the highest possible price.
- Manage stock efficiently
To optimize profits, a business must be able to store the stock at the lowest cost. Excessive stock makes spending on purchases, management and maintenance high. This increases costs. The risk of discarding expired or damaged items is also higher. On the other hand, too little inventory also reduces the likelihood of depletion of inventory, making it possible for income to decline and worsen the customer service image.
- Calculate the effectiveness of stock sales
The reasons for inventory turnover can be calculated by reversing the stock. This allows the company to see how effective inventory sales are. The type of inventory turnover is the total cost required to produce and sell goods divided by the average level of inventory of goods reported in a given period (per month, per semester, per year, etc.). If the turnover is high, the company can sell its stock at the maximum price to the customer. This also has an effect on the supply of goods in demand, so that storage space can be used to supply these items.
You can download, modify and print some stock list templates to help you with your project:
- Free download inventory list template
- Free stock delivery list standard template
- Free vehicle stock listing template
- Free business listing template
- Free download office desktop template
- Free downloadable printable stock list template
- Free monthly download list template
- Free downloadable equipment stock list template
- Free download census report template
- Free annual stock reporting standard
- Free Download Reserve List in Excel Format Template
- Free Download Reserve List in PDF Format Form
- Free home download inventory template
- Free download of sample stock sample
- Free download standard template
- Free download of printable worksheet template
- And much more!
The stock list template is available in popular file formats such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Apple Pages. It’s also free to download, edit and print without worrying about licenses and legal issues. Our standards are also fully customizable, including high quality images, graphics filter and free fonts. You can download these ready-made templates now for free!