Continuation of the advice for the consultant
Job search is a trial process for many people, but it can be made a little simpler and more efficient if you use several simple but effective methods.
- Stay positive. This can be especially difficult if you just left your last job, but if you can go through every application and get an interview with the desire to succeed, recruiters will be notified.
- Activate online. Recruitment and recruiters use social media as a tool to identify potential job candidates. Complete your industry-specific keyword profiles to get their attention.
- Follow company management. Many high-ranking employees also have online profiles. Monitoring or even communicating with them may offer a hint for opening a job that you could not find otherwise.
- Keep your connections. The larger your network of professional friends and acquaintances, the more likely you are to find out about work that suits your interests.
- Keep your skills clean. Consider working on the Internet based on employment contracts. You will have additional income, and you will increase your reputation in a wider market.